top of page
Thank you for answering the questions - you can apply to be an associate member - The application form is below.
To become an associate member you must..
- Have participated in at least two club organised rides & expressed interest in becoming a member with the committee.
- Have read and agree to support the object of Capel Riders (on the membership form)
- Have read, understood and agree to abide by the Group Riding Protocol v1.0 when participating in Capel Riders organised group rides.
- Fill in an application form which will then be nominated by a club member, the application form will then go to the committee who will then vote on if you will be accepted.
- Understand that you are required to pay an annual $20 membership fee (may change in the new year) on the committee's acceptance of the membership application. If you do not pay your membership fee your membership will simply expire.
If you have any questions please contact Capel Riders Inc. ether via Facebook, email email@example.com, by using the contact form on this page or check the F&Q Page.
Advantages of becoming a member..
- You will not have to pay to join us on day rides that are organised by Capel Riders, non-members will be required to pay a contribution to join us on rides. Donations will still be welcome on any charity rides that we do. Any ride that we do which has a large cost, for instance, if we have a band on an overnighter, then Social Club members will be asked to pay a small cover charge, but this will be less than non-members.
- You will get advanced notice on any overnighters that we do so you can book accommodation options first.
- You will get discounts at participating businesses. Found Here
- We will have 'member only' catch-ups, rides & meetings.
- If you want to become more involved in the club you will need to be a member.
- You will have access to our Members Only Facebook Group
- You will be able to purchase club merchandise.
bottom of page